Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

Can I speak with the insurance adjuster about my South Carolina property damage?

Yes. When we initially accept your case, we send a letter to both your insurance company and the insurance company of the at-fault driver letting them know that while it is okay to speak with you directly about your property  damage, it is not okay to discuss your injuries or any facts about the accident. So, if you are contacted by an insurance company adjuster about your property damage, it is okay to speak with them. However, do not give a recorded statement or sign any forms without speaking with us first.
Shelly Leeke
South Carolina Injury Lawyer

Live Chat