Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

How do I get a rental vehicle after a South Carolina accident?

If you have rental coverage on your auto policy you can contact the adjuster for your insurance company and they can get you into a rental and seek reimbursement for the costs from the at-fault party's insurance company. If you do not have rental coverage on your insurance policy, then you need to contact the at-fault party's insurance company and go through them directly about getting a rental vehicle. This may take a little longer because usually they will want to speak with their insured to confirm the facts about the accident and then contact you about getting you into a rental vehicle while your car is being repaired. If you have any problems, we are certainly willing to assist you in this process as it can be confusing; however, the quickest way to get into a rental vehicle is to contact with the insurance adjuster directly and speak with them about the rental coverage and the property damage only.

Shelly Leeke
South Carolina Injury Lawyer

Live Chat