Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

I was injured in a car wreck while on the job and the wreck was not my fault. Do I have a workers' compensation claim?

You may file a workers' compensation claim for your medical treatment and also file a separate claim against the driver of the vehicle that caused your injury. If the workers' compensation carrier pays for your medical treatment and you later recover money from the at fault driver’s insurance company, the workers’ compensation insurance company will have a subrogation claim for reimbursement for the medical bills paid. However, the carrier will often not expect to be reimbursed the full amount they paid for your medical bills. To learn more about your work injury claim, you should contact an experienced workers' compensation law firm. Click here or contact us at 843-277-6061.

Shelly Leeke
South Carolina Injury Lawyer

Live Chat