Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

I was injured in a work accident, and the doctor released me to work at light duty. Now I am being paid less than I was before I was hurt. What compensation am I entitled to?

If you return to light duty or work part-time during the time you are recovering from your injuries, you are entitled to compensation if your wages are less than what you normally received prior to the worker’s compensation accident. You are entitled to compensation of two-thirds of the difference between your salary before the injury and what you are making while on light duty/part-time duty. You are entitled to this compensation until you reach maximum medical improvement. 
Shelly Leeke
South Carolina Injury Lawyer

Live Chat