Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

If I let a friend borrow my car and he gets in an accident in South Carolina, does my insurance company pay for any damages?

Yes, your insurance will cover your vehicle and pay damages if your friend is involved in an accident while driving your car. However, your insurance company will not pay for any damages unless your friend had your permission to use your car.
Shelly Leeke
South Carolina Injury Lawyer

Live Chat