Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

What compensation can I receive for my slip and fall accident?

Since slip and fall cases are considered to be personal injury-type cases, the compensation can cover many of the same things that other accident cases do. For example, you can recover money for any costs related to the slip and fall, such as medical bills, medical prescriptions, and any other medical-related treatment. You can also regain your wages that you may have lost due to missing work because of your injury. Moreover, it is also possible for you to receive compensation for the pain and suffering that you endured as a result of the accident.
Shelly Leeke
South Carolina Injury Lawyer

Live Chat