Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

What is my employer required to pay if I am involved in a work accident?

If your injury is covered by workers' compensation benefits, your employer's workers' compensation insurance carrier must pay the following:

1) Any and all medical expenses related to the injury;

2) Weekly disability benefits checks for all periods you are out of work with written doctor's authorization;

3) A lump sum payment for permanents disabilities and/or lost wages you incurred after your treatment has finished.
Shelly Leeke
South Carolina Injury Lawyer

Live Chat