Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

What should I do in the weeks and months following the accident?

Be sure to follow your doctor’s instructions and keep all medical appointments. Take pictures of your car and your injuries. You may what should i do after my car accidentsettle and release your property damage claim with the other person’s car insurance company. However, make sure you carefully read the release. You should not sign a full release, so it is better to have the release reviewed by an attorney first. This may seem confusing, so it is best to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney, who will help you through the personal injury legal process. To speak with a South Carolina car accident lawyer today, call Shelly Leeke Law Firm at 1-888-690-0211 to set up a free consultation appointment!
Shelly Leeke
South Carolina Injury Lawyer

Live Chat