Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

Who is entitled to bring a wrongful death claim in South Carolina?

A wrongful death case may be brought by the spouse or child(ren) of the deceased victim or if there is no surviving spouse or child, then the parents or next of kin of the accident victim.
Shelly Leeke
South Carolina Injury Lawyer

Live Chat