Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

Who will pay for my medical bills if I am a pedestrian who was struck by an automobile?

The at fault driver’s insurance company is responsible for your medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages caused by the negligence of that driver in causing the collision with a pedestrian. If you carry your own insurance policy, your policy may also pay for your medical bills and even pain and suffering in excess of the amount of coverage available from the at fault driver’s policy, depending on the coverage you carry through your own policy. Contact us for Free Case Evaluation today.
Shelly Leeke
South Carolina Injury Lawyer

Live Chat