Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

Who will pay for my medical bills from the car accident?

Your accident-related medical bills should be paid from any settlement recovery you receive when your South Carolina accident case settles. Therefore, you should submit your bills to your own health insurance company so that the bills do not go in to collections. If you do not have health insurance, you will need to make payments on the medical bills until the bills are paid from the injury settlement. You should also contact your car insurance company and ask if you have medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage. If you do, then you should submit the bills to your car insurance company. You do not want your medical bills going to collections! Your Charleston motor vehicle accident lawyer will help you figure out a payment plan with your medical provider that best suits your financial situation.
Shelly Leeke
South Carolina Injury Lawyer

Live Chat