Stop Nursing Home Abuse | South Carolina Nursing Home Abuse Attorney
** Fill Out The Contact Form Below For More Information **
Frequently Asked Questions About Nursing Home Abuse
- How do I know if a loved one is being abused or neglected in a nursing home?
- In South Carolina, are persons living in nursing homes protected under law?
- Do I need to file a lawsuit if a family member has been abused?
- Is it necessary to have the contract between the family or victim and the nursing home available to show an attorney?
- What are the warning signs that someone is experiencing abuse or neglect in a nursing home?
- What is the Omnibus Adult Protection Act?
If you believe that a loved one is experiencing nursing home abuse or neglect, please fill out the brief form below and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible.