South Carolina Car Accident Lawyer
Like most people in South Carolina, you didn't expect to be involved in a car accident. But, when an accident happens, you may find yourself facing the possibility of mounting medical bills, less-than-helpful insurance companies or even a lengthy legal battle.
The good news is, you may not need a lawyer if you've been injured in a car or truck accident, or have been hit by a car in Charleston or anywhere in South Carolina. What you do need are the facts. That's why Charleston Car Accident Attorney Shelly Leeke provides her free informational books, free reports and free newsletters to help people who are facing the uncertain aftermath of an auto accident.
Why Choose Shelly Leeke Law Firm For Your Car Accident Case?
- We have some of South Carolina's best car accident attorneys representing clients against insurance companies. We know the difficulties that most car accident victims undergo and suffer and we pursue our cases aggressively, striving to obtain for our clients.
- We offer a free consultation, call 1-877 533-1046 or complete the form to the right for a free case evaluation. We can answer questions you may have about your case.
- We are proficient in South Carolina Personal Injury Laws.
- We offer clients a no win, no fee agreement – which means clients need not pay until we win their cases.
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in a South Carolina car accident, the Charleston Accident Lawyers at the Shelly Leeke Law Firm can help. Call 843-277-6061 or toll free, 1-877 533-1046 today to make an appointment for a FREE evaluation.
Common Car Accident Questions:
We can answer your questions, below are some of the common questions are clients as. If you have a specific question about your case, call us toll free at 1-877 533-1046 or complete the form to the right for a free case evaluation.
1. What are the golf cart laws in South Carolina? 2. What happens if I did not call the police after my South Carolina car accident? 3. How do I get a copy of my South Carolina traffic accident report? 4. What do I do if I am experiencing back pain from a rear end collision? 5. What can a personal injury lawyer do for my car accident claim?
We wrote the Book on Car Accident Lawsuits!
She outlines the legal and settlement process for injury claims; offers tips on dealing with insurance companies; provides insight on steps to take to protect the value of an injury claim; and discusses common questions and legal issues that come up in accident claims. Shelly Leeke helps you to evaluate your claim so you can decide if you need an attorney for your accident case.