Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1-888-690-0211
Phone: (843) 277-6061
Shelly Leeke Law Firm, LLC

Can I Speak With The Property Damage Adjuster About My Car Repairs?

South Carolina car accident attorney answers the question, "Can I speak with the adjuster about my property damage, including car repairs?" For more information on motor vehicle accidents, visit our car accident article library. If you were involved in a South Carolina motor vehicle accident, contact a personal injury attorney so that you can get the compensation that you deserve. Call South Carolina car accident attorney Shelly Leeke at 888-690-0211 today for a free consultation!

Live Chat