When it comes to dealing with the insurance company after you have been injured in a South Carolina accident, it is best to have the help of a Goose Creek personal injury attorney.
There are 10 questions that you should ask the insurance adjuster with regard to your South Carolina personal injury claim:
- Has any video surveillance been done?
- Have you interviewed any of my neighbors?
- Will you put in writing that the accident was not my fault?
- Can I get a copy of the other party’s recorded statement if I provide you with one?
- Will I receive a copy of everything you get if I sign this medical release form?
- How much money has been set aside in reserve for my claim?
- Can I get copies of recorded statements from witnesses?
- Can I get a copy of any financial information that you received concerning me?
- Is there any umbrella insurance coverage available for my claim?
- How much insurance coverage does the other party have?
Of course, the best way to deal with the insurance company in regard to your South Carolina personal injury claim is to leave it in the hands of an experienced Goose Creek personal injury attorney. They know the best way to proceed with the insurance adjuster and how to protect your legal rights.
Seeking the Help of a Goose Creek Personal Injury Attorney
The Goose Creek personal injury attorney team at the Shelly Leeke Law Firm is available to help accident victims cope with the legal implications of a serious injury. Our firm’s focus on personal injury cases includes injury from auto accidents including pedestrian and bicycle injuries, work-related injuries and Workers’ Compensation claims, and injuries resulting from dangerous prescription drugs.
Before you file a South Carolina personal injury claim, request a free copy of our South Carolina injury book. When you’re ready to get started on settling your accident claim, contact a Goose Creek personal injury attorney for a free information packet and consultation, 1-888-690-0211.