Amy grew up on James Island, and is a proud Charlestonian. She has dedicated her legal career to helping people who have been injured from the actions of others. Before joining Shelly Leeke Law Firm, Amy represented victims of mesothelioma from exposure to asbestos. She views plaintiff representation as an honor and a privilege, and is dedicated to helping her clients in their time of need. In her spare time, Amy enjoys traveling, spending time with her friends and family, being shed upon by her two cats Buddy and Barry Bluejeans, and probably has too many hobbies.
- Agnes Scott College, B.A. Economics
- Walter F. George School of Law, Mercer University, J.D
- South Carolina
- American Association of Justice
- South Carolina Association of Justice
- Tutor, Reading Partners
- Committee member, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Lowcountry