Joe is an Associate Attorney at the Shelly Leeke Law Firm where he practices general civil litigation including, among other practice areas, personal injury, employment law, and appellate practice. Prior to working at Shelly Leeke, Joe represented individuals and businesses in a wide variety of both criminal and civil litigation matters for nine years at Clodfelter & Gutzwiller in Cincinnati, Ohio.
A native of the Shenandoah Valley, Joe attended the University of Virginia, graduating in 2001 with degrees in English and Psychology. He received his J.D. from the College of William and Mary in 2004.
Joe lives in Charleston with his wife Allison and their two sons Gregory and David.
- University of Virginia, 2001, B.A. dual concentration in English and Psychology
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary, 2004, J.D.
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Associationn
- South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Ohio (inactive)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio (inactive)