Have you always wanted to work in an office where you are an integral part of the TEAM? Do you love working with people and help make their experience the best one possible? Are you excited to get up and start your day every morning and enjoy spending time with happy people like you? If you answered yes to all three questions, this job may be for you.
We are a busy personal injury law firm in North Charleston looking for intake specialists. If you’re looking for a long-term, stable position with a successful business and want the opportunity for personal growth and financial security, then come join our team at the Shelly Leeke Law Firm! Our headquarters is conveniently located on Ashley Phosphate Road in North Charleston, SC.
This position is one of the most important in the office!
- Experience with data entry and word-processing is required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced position with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must possess basic computer knowledge
- Team oriented with a positive, “can do” attitude
- Reliable and dependable
- Fluent in writing, reading & speaking English
- Spanish speaking is a plus!
- Two years’ experience in a call center environment.
- Bi-Lingual (English + Spanish, or Other).
- Experience in Captorra and Needles is a definite plus!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Primary person receiving phone calls and scheduling client appointments
- Daily and constant interaction with our clients and potential clients of the firm
- Ensure client needs are met and that they feel welcome and comfortable
Please email resumes with a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.