This position is responsible for meeting with clients so a good personality is mandatory.
Your duties would include:
- conduct Initial Client interviews at their home, work, or other locations
- examining vehicles and / or accident scenes
- taking accident scene photographs
- conduct Initial Client interviews
Ideal candidates will have experience in related areas of work such as sales, law enforcement, insurance investigation and/or emergency services. In addition, we are especially interested in individuals with experience with
Skills and Knowledge
- able to communicate with a wide range of individuals
- computer literacy required
- Organization skills
- the ability to prioritize information
- a methodical approach to gathering evidence
- the ability to work alone
- the ability to pay very close attention to detail
- excellent spoken and written communication skills
*Retirees or those looking for supplemental income are encouraged to apply.
*You would be using your own vehicle.
*Must have a clean driving record and active insurance.
*Must be willing to work/travel between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., additional times may be required based on particulars of the case.
*You would be working with SLLF as an independent contractor.
Looking for people in the Charleston and Columbia areas. Each job is paid on a flat fee based on geographic location.
All inquiries will be confidential. Please send cover letter, resume, and references, as a PDF or WORD attachment to: email@example.com