Our client was an elderly gentleman from Harleyville. While attempting to cross the street, he was struck by an oncoming vehilce. The accident occurred at night. Just after he was struck, another oncoming vehicle failed to see him lying in the roadway, and struck him again. Our client was transported to the hospital, but a short time later he died died as a result of sever internal and head injuries. There were two vehicles involved, both carrying the minimal amount of automobile insurance required by law. We were able to recover the maximum available coverage of $50,000
If you can answer YES to these six questions, we may be the injury law firm for you.
- Do you have total expected medical bills and lost wages (not just out-of-pocket expenses) of at least $2,000?
- Is there visible property damage to your car?
- Was the accident someone else’s fault?
- Did you seek medical treatment no more than (3) days after the accident?
- Have you followed the recommended course of treatment of your doctor?
- Did the accident happen less than 18 months ago?
If you answered YES to each of these questions, you should give us a call at 843-277-6061 to find out if you need a personal injury attorney for your case.