Richard Vriesinga is an associate attorney at the Shelly Leeke Law Firm. He practices general civil litigation with an emphasis on automobile, trucking, and premises liability cases. Prior to joining the firm, Richard spent years representing injured people across South Carolina.
Richard graduated from the University of Buckingham where he received a BA in Politics, Economics, and Law. He went on to receive a law degree, cum laude, at St. Thomas University School of Law. There, he earned a merit scholarship and CALI Awards for Excellence in Appellate Advocacy and Contracts.
Richard lives in Charleston with his beautiful wife, son, and two dogs. Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his family, boating, and golfing.
- University of Buckingham, 2008, B.A. in Politics, Economics, and Law
- St. Thomas University, School of Law, 2011, J.D., Cum Laude
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina