At Shelly Leeke Law Firm, we truly believe that attorneys should be a source of vital support for community members. This support often arises when a client is attempting to navigate the difficult world of injury and accident claims. Providing support does not just take place in the courtroom, however. We make it a priority to be regular and active participants in many events throughout the community. Whether it be through sponsoring a local event or providing the community with valuable information about the legal process, our goal is to serve as a valuable resource to residents throughout South Carolina.
Interested in learning more about the events that the Shelly Leeke Law Firm has participated in? The following is a small sampling of some of our recent community events:
- North Charleston High School’s Battle of the Beats
- Ellington Elite Youth Camp
- Flowertown Festival in Summerville
- Drop-off location for the Charleston Cinderella Project
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Carolina Youth Development Center’s bicycle safety promotion
- City of Walterboro Annual Christmas Festival
- Berkeley County Animal Shelter
- Goose Creek Athletics Booster Club 2013
- Summerville Little League 2013
- Lowcountry Lymphoma Society Run Sponsor
- First Giving 2014
- Adopt a Family Annual Sponsor
- Back To School Annual backpack giveaway
If you have an event that you would like us to join, we encourage you to contact us today. Whether it be our firm members or our mascot friend, Justice the Owl, we are happy for the opportunity to get involved!
Attending events, however, is not the only way in which we give back to our community. We are also pleased to provide complimentary access to many valuable materials. Our free guide, The South Carolina Accident Book, offers helpful tips for steps to take after an accident, as well as valuable information about how to choose the right attorney for your case. We also offer this book as an audio CD. For those with small children, we encourage you to check out our free book, Bike Safety and Me, which is designed to be read as a family. It is an engaging coloring book offering important safety information to be used while riding a bike.