Terry attended Louisiana Tech University where he was a Senior Honors Scholar in Pre-Law. He later moved to New Orleans, where he attended Tulane University Law School as a recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship. While at Tulane, Terry was a member of the Tulane Moot Court Board and the Tulane Maritime Law Journal. In addition, he won the Senior Appellate Advocacy competition and received multiple CALI awards. Prior to joining the Shelly Leeke Law Firm, Terry clerked for the 14th Judicial District Court for the State of Louisiana.
Terry met his wife Kendra when they were studying law at the University of Cambridge in England. He decided that he could not live without her and now resides in Charleston with her and their two cats, three pugs, and two precious middle schoolers, Rhys and Constance. In his spare time, Terry loves to cook. He also enjoys playing guitar, trivia, golf, and chess.
- Louisiana Tech University, 2008, B.A., Pre-Law, Political Science, English
- Tulane University Law School, 2012, J.D. with International Law Certificate
- Tulane University Law School, 2013, LL.M. in Admiralty
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Young Lawyers Division of the Louisiana State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina, November 2016
- Louisiana, October 2012