At the Shelly Leeke Law Firm we believe in promoting from within and training our employees for long-term careers in the legal field.
We have immediate openings for: Associate Attorneys; a Litigation Paralegal and a General Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
We are seeking associate attorneys with zero to three years’ experience to join our headquarters in North Charleston, SC.
The candidate should have excellent academic credentials, must be licensed in, and be in good standing with, the South Carolina Bar.
The ideal candidate communicates effectively and possesses excellent written, verbal and analytical skills. Although the candidate will receive support and assistance, candidates must have the ability and experience to independently manage and move pending cases forward.
Firm offers competitive salary and benefits. All inquiries will be confidential. Please send cover letter, resume and references, as a PDF or WORD attachment to: email@example.com.
We are rapidly expanding! Our plaintiff’s personal injury firm is searching for a superstar paralegal with at least two (2) years of litigation experience to join our team. This is a full-time position with a generous starting salary, plus benefits and potential bonuses. Normal office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Paralegal Certification required.
2 Year Associate’s Degree or 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strict attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Interact with a diverse group of co-workers and clients in a mature, professional manner, in person and on the phone.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Case Management Software (Needles experience is a plus).
- The ability to draft pleadings, answer discovery and schedule depositions, amongst other skills.
- Be familiar with State Courts, Federal US District Court and fully understand the insurance claims process.
Case and document management; Draft pleadings and discovery (disclosures & subpoenas); Preparations for: hearings, arbitration, mediation and trials; Assisting with calendars, docketing and related litigation work.
Candidate must possess a great attitude and willingness to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks. You must have the ability to pass a background check.