Michael A. Brooks graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2018. During law school Mr. Brooks was a participant in the Carolina Health Advocacy Medicolegal Partnership Clinic. Mr. Brooks graduated as a Benjamin Franklin Scholar from North Carolina State University with a BS in Economics and a BS in Mechanical Engineering.
Mr. Brooks began his legal career working with families in Family Court to help them through difficult times. Mr. Brooks brings the same passion, attention to detail, and courtroom experience to work with injured individuals through their toughest times.
- B.S., North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, double major: Economics and Mechanical Engineering
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, SC
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Eagle Scout
- Benjamin Franklin Scholar (NCSU)
- Kondorous Leadership Program